Wallace county
Kansas WIC Program

Information for Wallace County WIC Program
WIC Services are available at the following location:
Wallace County Health Dept
104 E 4th ST
Sharon Springs, KS 67758 

This Sherman County Health Dept. provides WIC Services for Wallace County.
Please call the following number to make an appointment:

Phone:      785-890-4888
Toll Free:  800-899-4892
Fax:          785-890-4891